Headlight, position light, turn signal light, side marker light and front fog light bulb replacement
(1) Headlight (High) (2) Headlight (Low) (3) Front turn signal light / Position light (4) Front fog light (if equipped)
WARNING - Halogen bulbs
Х Halogen bulbs contain pressurized gas that will produce flying pieces of glass if broken.
Х Always handle them carefully, and avoid scratches and abrasions. If the bulbs are lit, avoid contact with liquids. Never touch the glass with bare hands. Residual oil may cause the bulb to overheat and burst when lit. A bulb should be operated only when installed in a headlight.
Х If a bulb becomes damaged or cracked, replace it immediately and carefully dispose of it.
Х Wear eye protection when changing a bulb. Allow the bulb to cool down before handling it.
1. Open the hood.
2. Remove the headlight bulb cover by turning it counterclockwise.
3. Disconnect the headlight bulb socketconnector.
4. Unsnap the headlight bulb retaining wire by depressing the end and pushing it upward.
5. Remove the bulb from the headlight assembly.
6. Install a new headlight bulb and snap the headlight bulb retaining wire into position by aligning the wire with the groove on the bulb.
7. Connect the headlight bulb socketconnector.
8. Install the headlight bulb cover by turning it clockwise.
If the headlight aiming adjustment is necessary after the headlight assembly is reinstalled, consult an authorized HYUNDAI dealer.
Front turn signal, position, side marker and fog light bulbs (if equipped) If the light bulb is not operating, have the vehicle checked by an authorized HYUNDAI dealer.
Ride & Handling
The Santa Fe's very stiff suspension was probably the most surprising aspect of the SUV. It didn't help that most of my driving was done in the Land of Potholes Ч a.k.a. Chicago in the spring Ч wh ...
NEW 5.0 R-SPEC: MOST POWERFUL HYUNDAI V8 ENGINE EVER
The heart of the Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec model is a new Tau V8 engine producing 429 horsepower at 6,400 rpm and 376 lb. ft. of torque at 5,000 rpm. This new Tau V8 represents the most powerful ...
If the engine will not start
WARNING: If the engine will not start, do not push or pull the car to start it. This could result in a collision or cause other damage. In addition, push or pull starting may cause the catalytic ...