Headlight, position light, turn signal light, side marker light and front fog light bulb replacement
(1) Headlight (High) (2) Headlight (Low) (3) Front turn signal light / Position light (4) Front fog light (if equipped)
WARNING - Halogen bulbs
Х Halogen bulbs contain pressurized gas that will produce flying pieces of glass if broken.
Х Always handle them carefully, and avoid scratches and abrasions. If the bulbs are lit, avoid contact with liquids. Never touch the glass with bare hands. Residual oil may cause the bulb to overheat and burst when lit. A bulb should be operated only when installed in a headlight.
Х If a bulb becomes damaged or cracked, replace it immediately and carefully dispose of it.
Х Wear eye protection when changing a bulb. Allow the bulb to cool down before handling it.
1. Open the hood.
2. Remove the headlight bulb cover by turning it counterclockwise.
3. Disconnect the headlight bulb socketconnector.
4. Unsnap the headlight bulb retaining wire by depressing the end and pushing it upward.
5. Remove the bulb from the headlight assembly.
6. Install a new headlight bulb and snap the headlight bulb retaining wire into position by aligning the wire with the groove on the bulb.
7. Connect the headlight bulb socketconnector.
8. Install the headlight bulb cover by turning it clockwise.
If the headlight aiming adjustment is necessary after the headlight assembly is reinstalled, consult an authorized HYUNDAI dealer.
Front turn signal, position, side marker and fog light bulbs (if equipped) If the light bulb is not operating, have the vehicle checked by an authorized HYUNDAI dealer.
All season tires
HYUNDAI specifies all season tires on some models to provide good performance for use all year round, including snowy and icy road conditions. All season tires are identified by ALL SEASON and/or ...
Children who are too large for child restraint systems should always occupy the rear seat and use the available lap/ shoulder belts. The lap portion should be fastened snug on the hips and as low ...
Rear Combination Light
1. Open the trunk lid (4 Door) or tail gate (3 Door). 2. Remove the cover on the inside of luggage trim. 3. Remove the nuts of the rear combination light with a spanner. 4. Detach the rear ...