Headlight, position light, turn signal light, side marker light and front fog light bulb replacement
(1) Headlight (High) (2) Headlight (Low) (3) Front turn signal light / Position light (4) Front fog light (if equipped)
WARNING - Halogen bulbs
Х Halogen bulbs contain pressurized gas that will produce flying pieces of glass if broken.
Х Always handle them carefully, and avoid scratches and abrasions. If the bulbs are lit, avoid contact with liquids. Never touch the glass with bare hands. Residual oil may cause the bulb to overheat and burst when lit. A bulb should be operated only when installed in a headlight.
Х If a bulb becomes damaged or cracked, replace it immediately and carefully dispose of it.
Х Wear eye protection when changing a bulb. Allow the bulb to cool down before handling it.
1. Open the hood.
2. Remove the headlight bulb cover by turning it counterclockwise.
3. Disconnect the headlight bulb socketconnector.
4. Unsnap the headlight bulb retaining wire by depressing the end and pushing it upward.
5. Remove the bulb from the headlight assembly.
6. Install a new headlight bulb and snap the headlight bulb retaining wire into position by aligning the wire with the groove on the bulb.
7. Connect the headlight bulb socketconnector.
8. Install the headlight bulb cover by turning it clockwise.
If the headlight aiming adjustment is necessary after the headlight assembly is reinstalled, consult an authorized HYUNDAI dealer.
Front turn signal, position, side marker and fog light bulbs (if equipped) If the light bulb is not operating, have the vehicle checked by an authorized HYUNDAI dealer.
The certification label is located on the driver's door sill at the center pillar. This label shows the maximum allowable weight of the fully loaded vehicle. This is called the GVWR (Gross Vehi ...
TUCSON DELIVERS BETTER FUEL ECONOMY THAN CR-V
The Hyundai Tucson was engineered to be more fuel efficient than its predecessor and chief competitors like the Honda CR-V and Toyota RAV4. The 2010 Tucson accomplishes this while being 3.3 inches ...
o To open the glove box, pull on the glove box release lever. o The glove box door can be locked (and unlocked) with the key. (If installed) WARNING: To avoid the possibility of injury in case ...