Headlight, position light, turn signal light, side marker light and front fog light bulb replacement
(1) Headlight (High) (2) Headlight (Low) (3) Front turn signal light / Position light (4) Front fog light (if equipped)
WARNING - Halogen bulbs
Х Halogen bulbs contain pressurized gas that will produce flying pieces of glass if broken.
Х Always handle them carefully, and avoid scratches and abrasions. If the bulbs are lit, avoid contact with liquids. Never touch the glass with bare hands. Residual oil may cause the bulb to overheat and burst when lit. A bulb should be operated only when installed in a headlight.
Х If a bulb becomes damaged or cracked, replace it immediately and carefully dispose of it.
Х Wear eye protection when changing a bulb. Allow the bulb to cool down before handling it.
1. Open the hood.
2. Remove the headlight bulb cover by turning it counterclockwise.
3. Disconnect the headlight bulb socketconnector.
4. Unsnap the headlight bulb retaining wire by depressing the end and pushing it upward.
5. Remove the bulb from the headlight assembly.
6. Install a new headlight bulb and snap the headlight bulb retaining wire into position by aligning the wire with the groove on the bulb.
7. Connect the headlight bulb socketconnector.
8. Install the headlight bulb cover by turning it clockwise.
If the headlight aiming adjustment is necessary after the headlight assembly is reinstalled, consult an authorized HYUNDAI dealer.
Front turn signal, position, side marker and fog light bulbs (if equipped) If the light bulb is not operating, have the vehicle checked by an authorized HYUNDAI dealer.
In addition to proper inflation, correct wheel alignment helps to decrease tire wear. If you find a tire is worn unevenly, have your dealer check the wheel alignment. When you have new tires insta ...
Checking the Engine Oil
Engine oil is essential to the performance and service of the engine. It is suggested that you check the oil level at least once a week in normal use and more often if you are on a trip or driving ...
The more severe weather conditions of winter result in greater wear and other problems. To minimize the problems of winter driving, you should follow these suggestions: ...