A smart key battery should last for several years, but if the smart key is not working properly, try replacing the battery with a new one. If you are unsure how to use your smart key or replace the battery, contact an authorized HYUNDAI dealer.
1. Insert a slim tool into the opening and gently pry open the rear cover of the smart key.
2. Replace the battery with a new battery (CR2032). When replacing the battery, make sure the battery positive У+Ф symbol faces up as indicated in the illustration.
3. Install the battery in the reverse order of removal.
Х The smart key is designed to give you years of trouble-free use, however it can malfunction if exposed to moisture or static electricity. If you are unsure how to use or replace the battery, contact an authorized HYUNDAI dealer.
Х Using the wrong battery can cause the smart key to malfunction. Be sure to use the correct battery.
Х To avoid damaging the smart key, don't drop it, get it wet, or expose it to heat or sunlight.
Х An inappropriately disposed battery can be harmful to the environment and human health.
Dispose the battery according to your local law(s) or regulation.
HEATING AND VENTILATION
1. Temperature control 2. Air conditioning switch (If Installed) 3. Air intake control switch 4. Air flow control 5. Fan speed control Fan Speed Control This is used to turn the blower fan o ...
Before entering vehicle
Х Be sure that all windows, outside mirror( s), and outside lights are clean. Х Check the condition of the tires. Х Check under the vehicle for any sign of leaks. Х Be sure there are no obstacles b ...
License plate light bulb replacement
1. Loosen the retaining screws with a philips head screwdriver. 2. Remove the soket by turning it connterclockwise. 3. Remove the bulb by pulling it straight out. 4. Install a new bulb. 5. Reins ...