Instrument and controls
1. Panel Brightness Control Knob (Rheostat Switch).
2. 4WD Lock Switch (If installed).
3. Traction Control System (TCS) Switch (If installed) / Electronic Stability Control (ESC) Switch (If installed).
4. Instrument Cluster.
5. Multi-Function Light Switch (If installed).
6. Front Window Defroster (If installed) / Aux Outlet (If installed).
7. Hazard Warning Light Switch.
8. Digital Clock.
9. Windshield Wiper/Washer Switch.
10. Rear Defroster and Outside Rearview Mirror Heater Switch (If installed).
11. Front Fog Light Switch (If installed).
12. Passenger's Airbag.
13. Hood Release Lever.
14. Horn and Driver's Airbag.
15. Small Article Tray / Ashtray (If installed).
16. Cruise Control Switch (If installed).
17. Heating/Air Conditioning Control Panel (If installed).
18. Shift Lever (If installed).
19. Glove Box.
When installing a container of liquid air freshener inside the vehicle, do not place it near the instrument cluster nor on the instrument panel surface. If there is any leakage from the air freshener onto these areas (Instrument cluster, instrument panel or air ventilator), it may damage these parts. If the liquid from the air freshener does leak onto these areas, wash them with water immediately.
40 MPG - AN 18 PERCENT IMPROVEMENT IN FUEL ECONOMY
The 2012 Hyundai Accent's highway fuel economy of 40 mpg is an 18 percent improvement over its predecessor's 34 mpg highway manual transmission fuel economy rating. Hyundai Accent's fuel economy ...
To turn on the headlight high beams, push the lever forward (away from you). The High Beam Indicator Light will come on at the same time. For low beams, pull the lever back toward you. ...
Low Tire Pressure Telltale (If Installed)
The low tire pressure telltale comes on for 3 seconds after the ignition key is turned to the "ON" position. If the warning light does not come on, or continuously remains on after comm ...