Instrument and controls
1. Panel Brightness Control Knob (Rheostat Switch).
2. 4WD Lock Switch (If installed).
3. Traction Control System (TCS) Switch (If installed) / Electronic Stability Control (ESC) Switch (If installed).
4. Instrument Cluster.
5. Multi-Function Light Switch (If installed).
6. Front Window Defroster (If installed) / Aux Outlet (If installed).
7. Hazard Warning Light Switch.
8. Digital Clock.
9. Windshield Wiper/Washer Switch.
10. Rear Defroster and Outside Rearview Mirror Heater Switch (If installed).
11. Front Fog Light Switch (If installed).
12. Passenger's Airbag.
13. Hood Release Lever.
14. Horn and Driver's Airbag.
15. Small Article Tray / Ashtray (If installed).
16. Cruise Control Switch (If installed).
17. Heating/Air Conditioning Control Panel (If installed).
18. Shift Lever (If installed).
19. Glove Box.
When installing a container of liquid air freshener inside the vehicle, do not place it near the instrument cluster nor on the instrument panel surface. If there is any leakage from the air freshener onto these areas (Instrument cluster, instrument panel or air ventilator), it may damage these parts. If the liquid from the air freshener does leak onto these areas, wash them with water immediately.
Adjusting the height up and down
To raise the headrest, pull it up to the desired position (1). To lower the headrest, push and hold the release button (2) on the headrest support and lower the headrest to the desired position ...
Good Braking Practices
WARNING: o Whenever leaving vehicle or parking, always set the parking brake as far as possible and fully engage the vehicle's transaxle into the P (Park) position (automatic transaxle) or in ...
STEERING WHEEL TILT LEVER
To Adjust the Steering Wheel: 1. Push the lever downward to unlock. 2. Raise or lower the steering wheel to the desired position. 3. After adjustment, securely tighten the lever by pulling it upw ...