Instrument and controls
1. Panel Brightness Control Knob (Rheostat Switch).
2. 4WD Lock Switch (If installed).
3. Traction Control System (TCS) Switch (If installed) / Electronic Stability Control (ESC) Switch (If installed).
4. Instrument Cluster.
5. Multi-Function Light Switch (If installed).
6. Front Window Defroster (If installed) / Aux Outlet (If installed).
7. Hazard Warning Light Switch.
8. Digital Clock.
9. Windshield Wiper/Washer Switch.
10. Rear Defroster and Outside Rearview Mirror Heater Switch (If installed).
11. Front Fog Light Switch (If installed).
12. Passenger's Airbag.
13. Hood Release Lever.
14. Horn and Driver's Airbag.
15. Small Article Tray / Ashtray (If installed).
16. Cruise Control Switch (If installed).
17. Heating/Air Conditioning Control Panel (If installed).
18. Shift Lever (If installed).
19. Glove Box.
When installing a container of liquid air freshener inside the vehicle, do not place it near the instrument cluster nor on the instrument panel surface. If there is any leakage from the air freshener onto these areas (Instrument cluster, instrument panel or air ventilator), it may damage these parts. If the liquid from the air freshener does leak onto these areas, wash them with water immediately.
TEMPORARY SPARE TIRE
The following instructions for the temporary spare tire should be observed: 1. Check inflation pressure as soon as is practical after installing the spare tire, and adjust to the specified pressure ...
How to use luggage room
CARGO SECURITY SCREEN (If installed) To use the security screen, pull it out of the retractor and hook it to the anchors as illustrated. Stowage Precautions 1. Do not place objects on the cargo ...
Driving in the rain
Rain and wet roads can make driving dangerous, especially if you’re not prepared for the slick pavement. Here are a few things to consider when driving in the rain: • A heavy rainfall will make it ...