Instrument and controls
1. Panel Brightness Control Knob (Rheostat Switch).
2. 4WD Lock Switch (If installed).
3. Traction Control System (TCS) Switch (If installed) / Electronic Stability Control (ESC) Switch (If installed).
4. Instrument Cluster.
5. Multi-Function Light Switch (If installed).
6. Front Window Defroster (If installed) / Aux Outlet (If installed).
7. Hazard Warning Light Switch.
8. Digital Clock.
9. Windshield Wiper/Washer Switch.
10. Rear Defroster and Outside Rearview Mirror Heater Switch (If installed).
11. Front Fog Light Switch (If installed).
12. Passenger's Airbag.
13. Hood Release Lever.
14. Horn and Driver's Airbag.
15. Small Article Tray / Ashtray (If installed).
16. Cruise Control Switch (If installed).
17. Heating/Air Conditioning Control Panel (If installed).
18. Shift Lever (If installed).
19. Glove Box.
When installing a container of liquid air freshener inside the vehicle, do not place it near the instrument cluster nor on the instrument panel surface. If there is any leakage from the air freshener onto these areas (Instrument cluster, instrument panel or air ventilator), it may damage these parts. If the liquid from the air freshener does leak onto these areas, wash them with water immediately.
SRS Components and Functions
The SRS consists of the following components: 1. Front Impact Sensor 2. "PASSENGER AIR BAG OFF" Indicator (Front passenger's seat only) 3. SRS "AIR BAG" warning light 4. ...
Use the sunvisor to shield direct light through the front or side windows. To use a sunvisor, pull it downward. To use a sunvisor for a side window, pull it downward, unsnap it from the bracke ...
For best battery service
Х Keep the battery securely mounted. Х Keep the battery top clean and dry. Х Keep the terminals and connections clean, tight, and coated with petroleum jelly or terminal grease. Х Rinse any spi ...