Instrument and controls
1. Panel Brightness Control Knob (Rheostat Switch).
2. 4WD Lock Switch (If installed).
3. Traction Control System (TCS) Switch (If installed) / Electronic Stability Control (ESC) Switch (If installed).
4. Instrument Cluster.
5. Multi-Function Light Switch (If installed).
6. Front Window Defroster (If installed) / Aux Outlet (If installed).
7. Hazard Warning Light Switch.
8. Digital Clock.
9. Windshield Wiper/Washer Switch.
10. Rear Defroster and Outside Rearview Mirror Heater Switch (If installed).
11. Front Fog Light Switch (If installed).
12. Passenger's Airbag.
13. Hood Release Lever.
14. Horn and Driver's Airbag.
15. Small Article Tray / Ashtray (If installed).
16. Cruise Control Switch (If installed).
17. Heating/Air Conditioning Control Panel (If installed).
18. Shift Lever (If installed).
19. Glove Box.
When installing a container of liquid air freshener inside the vehicle, do not place it near the instrument cluster nor on the instrument panel surface. If there is any leakage from the air freshener onto these areas (Instrument cluster, instrument panel or air ventilator), it may damage these parts. If the liquid from the air freshener does leak onto these areas, wash them with water immediately.
Checking the amount of air conditioner refrigerant and compressor lubricant
When the amount of refrigerant is low, the performance of the air conditioning is reduced. Overfilling also has a negative influence on the air conditioning system. Therefore, if abnormal operatio ...
Hyundai vehicle is equipped with a monolith type three-way catalytic converter to reduce the carbon monoxide, hydrocarbons and nitrogen oxides contained in the exhaust gas. Exhaust gases passing ...
Child Restraint System Installation on Rear Seat Center Position
Use the center seat belt for the rear seat to secure the child restraint system as illustrated. After installation of the child restraint system, rock the child seat back and forth, and side to ...