Instrument and controls
1. Panel Brightness Control Knob (Rheostat Switch).
2. 4WD Lock Switch (If installed).
3. Traction Control System (TCS) Switch (If installed) / Electronic Stability Control (ESC) Switch (If installed).
4. Instrument Cluster.
5. Multi-Function Light Switch (If installed).
6. Front Window Defroster (If installed) / Aux Outlet (If installed).
7. Hazard Warning Light Switch.
8. Digital Clock.
9. Windshield Wiper/Washer Switch.
10. Rear Defroster and Outside Rearview Mirror Heater Switch (If installed).
11. Front Fog Light Switch (If installed).
12. Passenger's Airbag.
13. Hood Release Lever.
14. Horn and Driver's Airbag.
15. Small Article Tray / Ashtray (If installed).
16. Cruise Control Switch (If installed).
17. Heating/Air Conditioning Control Panel (If installed).
18. Shift Lever (If installed).
19. Glove Box.
When installing a container of liquid air freshener inside the vehicle, do not place it near the instrument cluster nor on the instrument panel surface. If there is any leakage from the air freshener onto these areas (Instrument cluster, instrument panel or air ventilator), it may damage these parts. If the liquid from the air freshener does leak onto these areas, wash them with water immediately.
Cleaning the Windows
You may use any household window cleaner on the windows. However, when cleaning the inside of the rear window be careful not to damage the rear window defroster wiring. ...
RUNNING iPod®(PA710) (If Installed)
1. iPod Selection Button 2. TRACK Moving Button 3. RANDOM Playback Button 4. REPEAT Selection Button 5. INFO Button 6. SEARCH Knob & ENTER Button 7. CATEGORY Selection Button 1. iPod Sele ...
All season tires
Hyundai specifies all season tires on some models to provide good performance for use all year round, including snowy and icy road conditions. All season tires are identified by ALL SEASON and/or ...