Instrument and controls
1. Panel Brightness Control Knob (Rheostat Switch).
2. 4WD Lock Switch (If installed).
3. Traction Control System (TCS) Switch (If installed) / Electronic Stability Control (ESC) Switch (If installed).
4. Instrument Cluster.
5. Multi-Function Light Switch (If installed).
6. Front Window Defroster (If installed) / Aux Outlet (If installed).
7. Hazard Warning Light Switch.
8. Digital Clock.
9. Windshield Wiper/Washer Switch.
10. Rear Defroster and Outside Rearview Mirror Heater Switch (If installed).
11. Front Fog Light Switch (If installed).
12. Passenger's Airbag.
13. Hood Release Lever.
14. Horn and Driver's Airbag.
15. Small Article Tray / Ashtray (If installed).
16. Cruise Control Switch (If installed).
17. Heating/Air Conditioning Control Panel (If installed).
18. Shift Lever (If installed).
19. Glove Box.
When installing a container of liquid air freshener inside the vehicle, do not place it near the instrument cluster nor on the instrument panel surface. If there is any leakage from the air freshener onto these areas (Instrument cluster, instrument panel or air ventilator), it may damage these parts. If the liquid from the air freshener does leak onto these areas, wash them with water immediately.
Opening the trunk
• To open the trunk, press the trunk unlock button for more than 1 second on the transmitter (or smart key), press the button on the trunk handle with the smart key in your possession, or inse ...
Turn Signal Operation
Pulling down on the lever causes the turn signals on the left side of the car to blink. Pushing upward on the lever causes the turn signals on the right side of the car to blink. As the turn is co ...
Before Starting the Engine
Before you start the engine, you should always: 1. Look around the vehicle to be sure there are no flat tires, puddles of oil or water or other indications of possible trouble. 2. After entering t ...