Instrument and controls
1. Panel Brightness Control Knob (Rheostat Switch).
2. 4WD Lock Switch (If installed).
3. Traction Control System (TCS) Switch (If installed) / Electronic Stability Control (ESC) Switch (If installed).
4. Instrument Cluster.
5. Multi-Function Light Switch (If installed).
6. Front Window Defroster (If installed) / Aux Outlet (If installed).
7. Hazard Warning Light Switch.
8. Digital Clock.
9. Windshield Wiper/Washer Switch.
10. Rear Defroster and Outside Rearview Mirror Heater Switch (If installed).
11. Front Fog Light Switch (If installed).
12. Passenger's Airbag.
13. Hood Release Lever.
14. Horn and Driver's Airbag.
15. Small Article Tray / Ashtray (If installed).
16. Cruise Control Switch (If installed).
17. Heating/Air Conditioning Control Panel (If installed).
18. Shift Lever (If installed).
19. Glove Box.
When installing a container of liquid air freshener inside the vehicle, do not place it near the instrument cluster nor on the instrument panel surface. If there is any leakage from the air freshener onto these areas (Instrument cluster, instrument panel or air ventilator), it may damage these parts. If the liquid from the air freshener does leak onto these areas, wash them with water immediately.
Vanity mirror lamp
Pull the sunvisor downward and you can turn the vanity mirror lamp ON or OFF by pushing the button. • : To turn the lamp ON. • O : To turn the lamp OFF. CAUTION To prevent unnecessary charging ...
Genesis Coupe in the Market
Whether you'll like the Genesis coupe depends a lot on how hard you'll drive it. While sports car enthusiasts might not be fully satisfied with its dynamics, shoppers looking for a nicely equipped ...
The Accent comes with a number of standard safety features we haven't seen in this class. Chief among them is standard stability control, which is required by law on all 2012 models but isn't pres ...