Instrument and controls
1. Panel Brightness Control Knob (Rheostat Switch).
2. 4WD Lock Switch (If installed).
3. Traction Control System (TCS) Switch (If installed) / Electronic Stability Control (ESC) Switch (If installed).
4. Instrument Cluster.
5. Multi-Function Light Switch (If installed).
6. Front Window Defroster (If installed) / Aux Outlet (If installed).
7. Hazard Warning Light Switch.
8. Digital Clock.
9. Windshield Wiper/Washer Switch.
10. Rear Defroster and Outside Rearview Mirror Heater Switch (If installed).
11. Front Fog Light Switch (If installed).
12. Passenger's Airbag.
13. Hood Release Lever.
14. Horn and Driver's Airbag.
15. Small Article Tray / Ashtray (If installed).
16. Cruise Control Switch (If installed).
17. Heating/Air Conditioning Control Panel (If installed).
18. Shift Lever (If installed).
19. Glove Box.
When installing a container of liquid air freshener inside the vehicle, do not place it near the instrument cluster nor on the instrument panel surface. If there is any leakage from the air freshener onto these areas (Instrument cluster, instrument panel or air ventilator), it may damage these parts. If the liquid from the air freshener does leak onto these areas, wash them with water immediately.
The following maintenance services must be performed to assure good vehicle control and performance. Keep receipts for all vehicle services to protect your warranty. Where both mileage and time ar ...
Headlamp welcome function
When the headlight switch is in the ON or AUTO position and all doors (and trunk) are closed and locked, if you press the door unlock button on the transmitter (or the smart key), the headlights w ...
ODOMETER/TRIP ODOMETER (With Trip Computer)
1. Odometer The odometer records the total driving distance in miles, and is useful for keeping a record for maintenance intervals. NOTE: Federal law forbids alteration of the odometer of any v ...