Instrument and controls
1. Panel Brightness Control Knob (Rheostat Switch).
2. 4WD Lock Switch (If installed).
3. Traction Control System (TCS) Switch (If installed) / Electronic Stability Control (ESC) Switch (If installed).
4. Instrument Cluster.
5. Multi-Function Light Switch (If installed).
6. Front Window Defroster (If installed) / Aux Outlet (If installed).
7. Hazard Warning Light Switch.
8. Digital Clock.
9. Windshield Wiper/Washer Switch.
10. Rear Defroster and Outside Rearview Mirror Heater Switch (If installed).
11. Front Fog Light Switch (If installed).
12. Passenger's Airbag.
13. Hood Release Lever.
14. Horn and Driver's Airbag.
15. Small Article Tray / Ashtray (If installed).
16. Cruise Control Switch (If installed).
17. Heating/Air Conditioning Control Panel (If installed).
18. Shift Lever (If installed).
19. Glove Box.
When installing a container of liquid air freshener inside the vehicle, do not place it near the instrument cluster nor on the instrument panel surface. If there is any leakage from the air freshener onto these areas (Instrument cluster, instrument panel or air ventilator), it may damage these parts. If the liquid from the air freshener does leak onto these areas, wash them with water immediately.
Checking the brake/clutch fluid level
Check the fluid level in the reservoir periodically. The fluid level should be between MAX and MIN marks on the side of the reservoir. Before removing the reservoir cap and adding brake/clutch fl ...
Exhaust pipe and muffler
Visually inspect the exhaust pipes, muffler and hangers for cracks, deterioration, or damage. Start the engine and listen carefully for any exhaust gas leakage. Tighten connections or replace part ...
A Few Tips
o Whenever you have your Hyundai serviced, keep copies of the service records in your glove box. This will help ensure that you can document that the required procedures have been performed to kee ...