Instrument and controls
1. Panel Brightness Control Knob (Rheostat Switch).
2. 4WD Lock Switch (If installed).
3. Traction Control System (TCS) Switch (If installed) / Electronic Stability Control (ESC) Switch (If installed).
4. Instrument Cluster.
5. Multi-Function Light Switch (If installed).
6. Front Window Defroster (If installed) / Aux Outlet (If installed).
7. Hazard Warning Light Switch.
8. Digital Clock.
9. Windshield Wiper/Washer Switch.
10. Rear Defroster and Outside Rearview Mirror Heater Switch (If installed).
11. Front Fog Light Switch (If installed).
12. Passenger's Airbag.
13. Hood Release Lever.
14. Horn and Driver's Airbag.
15. Small Article Tray / Ashtray (If installed).
16. Cruise Control Switch (If installed).
17. Heating/Air Conditioning Control Panel (If installed).
18. Shift Lever (If installed).
19. Glove Box.
When installing a container of liquid air freshener inside the vehicle, do not place it near the instrument cluster nor on the instrument panel surface. If there is any leakage from the air freshener onto these areas (Instrument cluster, instrument panel or air ventilator), it may damage these parts. If the liquid from the air freshener does leak onto these areas, wash them with water immediately.
RADIO, SET UP, VOLUME CONTROL (PA710) (If Installed)
1. AM Selection Button 2. FM Selection Button 3. Automatic Channel Selection Button 4. Power ON/OFF & Volume Control Button 5. SCAN Button 6. MUTE Button 7. SETUP Button 8. TUNE/ENTER But ...
This consumer information has been prepared in accordance with regulations issued by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration of the U.S. Department of Transportation. It provides the pu ...
Gasolines for Cleaner Air
To help contribute to cleaner air, Hyundai recommends you use gasolines treated with detergent additives, which help prevent deposit formation in the engine. These gasolines will help the engine r ...