Instrument and controls
1. Panel Brightness Control Knob (Rheostat Switch).
2. 4WD Lock Switch (If installed).
3. Traction Control System (TCS) Switch (If installed) / Electronic Stability Control (ESC) Switch (If installed).
4. Instrument Cluster.
5. Multi-Function Light Switch (If installed).
6. Front Window Defroster (If installed) / Aux Outlet (If installed).
7. Hazard Warning Light Switch.
8. Digital Clock.
9. Windshield Wiper/Washer Switch.
10. Rear Defroster and Outside Rearview Mirror Heater Switch (If installed).
11. Front Fog Light Switch (If installed).
12. Passenger's Airbag.
13. Hood Release Lever.
14. Horn and Driver's Airbag.
15. Small Article Tray / Ashtray (If installed).
16. Cruise Control Switch (If installed).
17. Heating/Air Conditioning Control Panel (If installed).
18. Shift Lever (If installed).
19. Glove Box.
When installing a container of liquid air freshener inside the vehicle, do not place it near the instrument cluster nor on the instrument panel surface. If there is any leakage from the air freshener onto these areas (Instrument cluster, instrument panel or air ventilator), it may damage these parts. If the liquid from the air freshener does leak onto these areas, wash them with water immediately.
If you equip your car with snow tires, they should be the same size and have the same load capacity as the original tires. Snow tires should be installed on all four wheels; otherwise, poor handli ...
Automatic Transaxle Fluid
The fluid level should be in the “HOT” range of the dipstick, after the engine and transaxle are at normal operating temperature. Check the automatic transaxle fluid level with the engine running ...
Placing a passenger seat belt into the automatic locking mode
The automatic locking mode will help prevent the normal movement of the child in the vehicle from causing the seat belt to loosen and compromise the child restraint system. To secure a chi ...