Instrument and controls
1. Panel Brightness Control Knob (Rheostat Switch).
2. 4WD Lock Switch (If installed).
3. Traction Control System (TCS) Switch (If installed) / Electronic Stability Control (ESC) Switch (If installed).
4. Instrument Cluster.
5. Multi-Function Light Switch (If installed).
6. Front Window Defroster (If installed) / Aux Outlet (If installed).
7. Hazard Warning Light Switch.
8. Digital Clock.
9. Windshield Wiper/Washer Switch.
10. Rear Defroster and Outside Rearview Mirror Heater Switch (If installed).
11. Front Fog Light Switch (If installed).
12. Passenger's Airbag.
13. Hood Release Lever.
14. Horn and Driver's Airbag.
15. Small Article Tray / Ashtray (If installed).
16. Cruise Control Switch (If installed).
17. Heating/Air Conditioning Control Panel (If installed).
18. Shift Lever (If installed).
19. Glove Box.
When installing a container of liquid air freshener inside the vehicle, do not place it near the instrument cluster nor on the instrument panel surface. If there is any leakage from the air freshener onto these areas (Instrument cluster, instrument panel or air ventilator), it may damage these parts. If the liquid from the air freshener does leak onto these areas, wash them with water immediately.
When you think subcompact, interesting design doesn't immediately come to mind. Look at cars like the Yaris, Fit and Nissan Versa, and you won't be wowed. Buyers in this segment have been basicall ...
To Check the Fluid Level
The fluid level in the brake fluid reservoir should be checked periodically. The level should be between the "MIN" and "MAX" marks on the side of the reservoir. If the level ...
Before I get into the performance and technology aspects of what makes the Sonata Hybrid tick, I've got to point out the fact that the Sonata Hybrid looks dramatically different from its gasoline- ...